I. Personal Data Administrator
The administrator of the personal data collected through the Website and with the use of other means of electronic communication is:
Lidia Michalczyk running a sole proprietorship under the name ARTELID LIDIA MICHALCZYK with registered office in Tychy, 35 Budowlanych Street, 43-100 Tychy, NIP: 6481723895 REGON: 364488620 (“Administrator”)
Contact with the Administrator in all matters concerning this Policy is possible at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
II. Personal data and privacy
In connection with your use of the Website, we will process your personal data. The scope and terms of this processing will vary depending on how you use the Service.
Provision of Services:
We collect data from you through the Service specifically to provide you with our services through the Service (the “Services”). This includes, in particular, data collected in the registration form, orders and payment forms.
We will process the data collected in this way on the basis of:
– Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO, in connection with the conclusion by you of agreements for the provision of Services, including in particular in connection with registration on the Website, placing orders, […] and taking any action by us at your request to conclude these agreements;
– Article 6(1)(c) of the RODO, in connection with our performance of our obligations under the law, in particular under accounting and tax legislation.
Your provision of personal data is therefore voluntary, but necessary to use the Services. Failure to provide such data will prevent us from concluding an agreement with you and, consequently, providing our Services to you, in particular, it will prevent you from registering on the Website and placing an order.
We will process and store your data until the statute of limitations for claims under the concluded Agreements, and if required by law, to the extent necessary, data processing may be carried out for longer, i.e. until the expiry of these obligations.
We also encourage you to subscribe to our newsletter. Thanks to that we will be able to inform you about promotions and special offers available on the Website.
To communicate with you using the newsletter we will also process your personal data. This will be the data provided by you in the newsletter form or some of the data provided by you during registration. Providing such data is voluntary, however, it is necessary in order to use the newsletter.
We will process the collected data pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) RODO, i.e. on the basis of your consent. Its granting is fully voluntary, and the consent itself may be withdrawn at any time.
We will process your data until you withdraw your consent to their processing.
Pursuing and defending against claims:
We will also process data collected in connection with the operation of the Website in order to establish and assert claims related to its operation, including those related to the enforcement of the provisions of the applicable rules and regulations, as well as to defend against potential claims related to the use of the Website.
We will process this data on the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) RODO, in connection with the existence on the side of the Administrator of a justified interest consisting in the need to protect the legal interests of the Administrator and users of the Service.
The collected data may be processed by automated means.
We will process your data until the expiry or limitation of claims to which they may relate.
III. Data security
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with the relevant provisions of law, including the use of encryption of the connection with the use of̨ SSL certificate.
IV. Your rights
In any case, you have the right to request:
1. access to your personal data
2. rectification of your personal data
3. deletion (deleting all your personal data from our database we will not be able to provide you with the services you have paid for (in particular you will lose access to the artelid.com platform and all purchased courses – this process is irreversible)
4. request limitation of processing
5. transfer of data to another controller.
You also have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data:
1. on grounds related to your particular̨ situation – against the processing of personal data concerning you based on Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO (i.e. on legitimate interests pursued by the Controller), including profiling on the basis of these provisions – if applicable,
2. where personal data arę processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing
Contact̨ us if you wish to exercise your rights.
If you consider that your data arę unlawfully processed, you can lodgé a complaint̨ with the supervisory authority.
Our Service, like most́ websites, uses so-called cookies (cookie files). These files:
1. arę stored in the memory of your device (computer, phone, etc.).
2. enable you to use all functions of the Website, among other things
3. do not cause any changes in the settings of your device.
Using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
1. deletee cookies
Cookies are used on this Website to:
1. remembering information about your session
4. providing key features of the Website
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable cookies in your browser, you can use the help file of your browser. You can find the corresponding information by pressing the F1 key in your browser. In addition, you will find relevant tips on the following pages, depending on the browser you are using: (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge)
VI. External Services / Data Recipients
We use third party services to which your data may̨ be transferred. The following is a list of these entities:
1. payment provider
2. Persons who work with us under civil law contracts to support our day-to-day operations.
3. hosting provider
4. social portals
In connection with the provision of services by the Bank to the Service of providing infrastructure to support payments over the Internet (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) RODO).
the handling and settlement by the Bank of payments made by customers of the Website over the Internet with the use of payment instruments (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the FODO).
in order for the Bank to verify proper execution of agreements concluded with the Website, in particular to ensure protection of payers’ interests in connection with complaints submitted by them (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the DPA).
VII. Transfer of personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area
Your personal data may̨ also be processed by entities outside the European Economic Area. In particular, an adequate level of protection, including adequate safeguards, is provided by the participation of these entities in the EU-US Privacy Shield, established by an executive decision of the European Commission as a set of principles guaranteeing an adequate protection of your privacy and other legal instruments provided by generally applicable legislation.